Small Batch Chocolate Chip Muffins- A quick and simple recipe that makes just 4 muffins!
- Baking powder + Salt
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Chocolate chips
If desired, you can use brown sugar or coconut palm sugar as a replacement.
Plain Greek Yogurt
None on hand? You can also use sour cream or a neutral tasting oil.
Pin it for Later!
Love Chocolate Chips? Try These Too!
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Blondies
One Bowl Blondies-- -These are a basic blondie packed with chocolate chips and are incredibly simple to throw together. A few basic ingredients and zero effort is all you need. Also, just one bowl is needed!
Chocolate Chip Frosting
Chocolate Chip Frosting- Creamy and dreamy! Easy chocolate frosting made with chocolate chips. You only need a few ingredients and it goes perfectly on just about any dessert.
Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Granola Bites
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bites-- Easy bites packed full of creamy peanut butter and dark chocolate. You only need 4 ingredients, and these are great for a quick snack or sweet treat.
Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Got a craving for chocolate chip cookies and don’t want to make a huge pile of cookies? This recipe is just what you need! This will make you just 12 cookies. Plenty to satisfy your craving and still have a few left over to share
- Over mixing: Don’t beat your batter to death. Simply mix until there are no dry spots left. Don’t worry, a few lumps are OK. Less over mixing = Less dense muffins 👍
- This recipe was originally shared in 2020. It was for just 2 muffins.
- To Make Just Two Muffins: Use the same ingredients as below. Instead of using 4 wells of a muffins pan, grease 2- 6 oz ramekins and bake as noted.
A look back:
- Puff Pastry Apple Pie
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Scones
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars
- Buttermilk Cupcakes with Matcha Frosting
linking up and weekend potluck
Small Batch Chocolate Chip Muffins
A quick and simple recipe that makes just 4 muffins!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 TBSP milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 4 wells from a 6 or 12 count muffin pan or line with papers.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Then, add in yogurt, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly onto the wells of the muffin pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 129mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate