Chocolate Chip Muffins for Two- -A quick and simple recipe that makes just 2 bakery size muffins!
I’ve been making these muffins way too often lately. I can’t help it! They are just so darn easy and taste amazing. It’s a great option to make muffins for just two people ( or just yourself, if you are really hungry) and don’t have to haul out a whole bunch of supplies and ingredients.
What Supplies and Ingredients are Needed?
- 2- 6 oz oven safe ramekins+ your favorite way to grease them
- Medium size mixing bowl + rubber/silicone spatula
- Measuring cups + spoons
- Flour + Salt+ Baking powder
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Chocolate chips
I don’t have 6 oz ramekins?! Different sizes will work, however, you may have to adjust your baking time. You can even use just one 10-12 oz ramekin and make one single muffin.
Coconut Palm Sugar? If you don’t have any on hand, feel free to use brown sugar or regular granulated white sugar.
Plain Greek Yogurt? Feel free to replace the yogurt with sour cream or canola/vegetable oil, if needed.
Over mixing: Don’t beat your batter to death. Simply mix until there are no dry spots left. Don’t worry, a few lumps are OK. Less over mixing = Less dense muffins 👍
A look back–one year ago:
- Puff Pastry Apple Pie
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Scones
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars
- Buttermilk Cupcakes with Matcha Frosting
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 2 TBSP plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 TBSP coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 TBSP milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2-6 oz ramekins.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Then, add in yogurt, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between the two ramekins. Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 354Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 2gSugar: 31gProtein: 10g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate