Homemade Marshmallow Fluff- No need for the jarred stuff. Making homemade fluff is easy and needs just 4 ingredients!
- Egg whites
- Corn syrup
- Powdered sugar
Egg Whites: When beating egg whites, they are best at room temperature.. Simply let them sit out for 30-60 minutes before beating. This will make beating them easier.
Corn Syrup: Use the light version.
How to Make:
- First, beat egg whites with corn syrup. On high speed, continue until soft peaks form.
- Lower the mixer speed and gradually add in powdered sugar. Then, beat in vanilla and mix to combine.
- Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Can I Use This in Place of the Jarred Versions? Yes! This recipe can be used in any recipe that calls for marshmallow fluff/creme.
A Few Ideas:
A Look Back:
- One Year Ago: Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
- Two Years Ago: Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Three Years Ago: Nutella Brownies
- 2 egg whites at room temperature
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, beat egg whites with corn syrup. Continue until soft peaks form.
- Lower the speed of your mixer and gradually add in powdered sugar. Then, add in vanilla and mix to combine.
- Store any leftover fluff in a covered container in the refrigerator. Use within 2 weeks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 720Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 186gFiber: 0gSugar: 185gProtein: 4g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate