Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins! Delicious muffins made with cream cheese, loaded with fresh raspberries and drizzled with a smooth cream cheese glaze.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…we really like muffins at my house. Not just for breakfast, but, for snacking and dessert. These delights are no exception!
Your List of Ingredients:
- Biscuit mix ( ex: Bisquick/Jiffy Mix)
- Sugar: both white and brown
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
Ah! I don’t have any biscuit mix! What do I do? Don’t worry, it can easily be made homemade.
Do I have to use raspberries? Nope. Any berry will work, including a mixture of your favorite blend of mixed berries.
Can I use frozen raspberries? Yes. However, you will need to rinse them, then, let them dry before adding them to your batter. This will prevent your batter from turning pink.
No eggs? Really? No, you do not need eggs for these muffins.
Can I use any substitutions? Yes! Coconut palm sugar can be used in place of brown sugar for the topping. Plus, almond milk can be used for the batter, in place of regular dairy milk.
A few things to remember:
Make sure your cream is softened before using. This will make your batter, muffins and glaze much tastier and easier to work with.
Butter: For the muffin batter, it should be melted. For the muffin topping, it should be cold.
Don’t over mix your batter. Just make sure it’s fully mixed and no dry spots are left before adding the raspberries.
Love muffins? Check out the recipe index!
More Raspberry Recipes to Enjoy:
- Two Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Frosting
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Fresh Raspberry Bars
- Raspberry Sticky Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Raspberry Cobbler
- 2 cups biscuit mix ( ex: Bisquick/Jiffy)
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 2 TBSP cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 6 oz fresh raspberries + 2 TBSP sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix ( ex: Bisquick/Jiffy)
- 3 TBSP cold butter
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP cream cheese, softened
- 1 TBSP milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 12 count muffin pan or line with wrappers.
- In a small bowl, toss raspberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, melted butter and sugar. Then, add in biscuit mix and milk. Mix until just combined. Don't over mix!
- Spoon just a tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup. Then, top each with equal amounts of raspberries. Top off with the remaining muffin batter.
- In a bowl, whisk together biscuit mix with brown sugar. Then, with two knives, cut in cold butter until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool about 15 minutes before removing from pan and adding glaze.
- In a small bowl, whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle on cooled muffins.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 385mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate