Irish Cream Brownie Bites- Dress up your basic brownie mix with creamy Irish cream! Delicious fudgy brownies bites baked with Irish cream and topped with a thick frosting.
St Patrick’s Day is just around the corner!
If you are looking for a festive, easy and delicious dessert for the day, these will fit the bill perfectly. ☘️ ☘️
Supply List: You will need a 24 count mini muffin pan + your favorite way to grease it, a mixing bowl + spoon and of course, measuring cups and spoons. You will also need your electric mixer and separate bowl for the frosting.
- Brownie mix
- Mini chocolate chips
- Irish cream coffee creamer
- Powdered sugar
- Food coloring gel
Brownie Mix: Any brand will work. Just be sure to stick with a “family size” box or for a 13 x 9 baking pan.
Irish Cream Coffee Creamer: If desired, you can make these regular Bailey’s Irish Cream. If you wish to keep them non-alcoholic and can’t get the coffee creamer, replace it with regular whipping cream. You won’t get the same taste, but, it does still give them an extra creamy texture.
Food Coloring: I prefer a food coloring gel. The colors seem to be more vibrant with it. Coloring the frosting is totally optional, but, does add a festive touch to them. You can find my favorite brand in the recipe card.
Mini Muffin Pan: If you don’t have a mini muffin pan, you can use a regular size instead. However, you will have to adjust your baking time.
- 1 box dry brownie mix ( for a 13 x 9 size pan)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) butter, melted, then, cooled
- 1/4 cup Irish cream coffee cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 TBSP Irish cream coffee cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- green food coloring gel, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 24 count mini muffin pan.
- In a bowl, mix together dry brownie mix, eggs, melted butter and Irish cream until fully combined. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 10-13 minutes Let bites cool 5-10 minutes before removing from pan. Let bites cool completely before frosting.
- Make Frosting: In mixing bowl, beat butter until fluffy. Gradually add in powdered sugar. Add in Irish cream and vanilla. Beat to combine.
- If desired, add a bit of green food coloring and beat until fully combined. Frost on cooled brownie bites
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate