Snickerdoodle Blondies- Soft and simple blondies filled with sweet taste of snickerdoodle cookies. A handful of ingredients is all you need for these delicious bars.
I’ve got a super easy, super delicious blondie for you guys today. Soft pillowey goodness tucked in a baking pan. They are very yummy.
Grab Your Supplies:
- 8 x 8 baking pan + your favorite way of greasing it,
- Mixing bowl
- Silicone/rubber spatula for stirring.
- You will also need a small bowl for the topping and measuring cups/spoons.
A Few Basic Ingredients:
- Flour + Salt + Cream of tartar
- Sugar: Both white & brown
- Butter: Melted
- Additional needed for topping: ground cinnamon
Cream of tartar is needed to give these a pillowy/chewy texture. If you don’t have any on hand, you can use a 1/2 tsp of lemon juice or vinegar as a substitute.
Topping: When you sprinkle the topping, it is going to see like too much. But, press it lightly into the batter before baking. you will have remaining on top, but, quite a bit gets baked into the bars.
Just a small note: This recipe is for an 8 x 8 baking dish. Not, the traditional 9 x 13 dish.
Love a Good Blondie? Try These Too!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- Maple Walnut Blondies
- Cinnamon Roll Blondies
- Lemon Curd Blondies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together egg and both sugars. Then, add in melted butter, and vanilla. Mix until fully combined. Add in flour, salt and cream of cream tartar. Mix until just combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Mix topping ingredients in a small bowl, then, sprinkle on top of batter. Press it down lightly into the batter.
- Bake 20-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool in pan for 20-25 minutes before cutting/serving.
- adapted from averie cooks
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate