Cookie Butter Fluff Dip- Fun and fluffy dip made with cookie butter and marshmallow fluff. Warning: You may eat large quantities of this one!
Have you had an opportunity to try cookie butter? If you haven’t, my goodness! You are missing out.
What is Cookie Butter?
- You know how peanut butter is made from ground up peanuts? Well, cookie butter is the same thing, except, instead of peanuts, it is made up of ground up cookies. I kid you not. It really is delicious stuff.
Where can I find it?
- You can usually find cookie butter in the same section as the peanut butter in most grocery stores. However, depending on your store, it could be in the natural food section. Also, if you are lucky enough to have a Trader Joe’s in your area, you can get their own store brand. Another option would be Amazon. Check out the recipe card for the brand I like.
Can I Make Homemade Cookie Butter?
- Yes. Honestly, I have never tried this recipe, but, it does seem pretty easy.
The Full Ingredients List:
- Cookie butter
- Marshmallow fluff
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate Chips
A few more things to note:
- Make sure your butter is softened before mixing. This is very important for the creamy consistency of your dip.
- If desired, you can also make your marshmallow fluff homemade!
- Serve your dip with fresh fruit, graham crackers, vanilla wafers or pretzels.
No Eggs? No Problem!
- Dulce de Leche Tart
- Peanut Butter Oreo Pie
- Scotcheroos Muddy Buddies
- Snickerdoodles: No Refined Sugar
- Vanilla Cockeyed Cake
- 3/4 cup cookie butter spread
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Beat all ingredients ( except chocolate chips) until fluffy and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Keep leftovers in covered container in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1522Total Fat: 105gSaturated Fat: 44gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 55gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 630mgCarbohydrates: 154gFiber: 5gSugar: 113gProtein: 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate