Nutella Brownies are super fudgy and they only need 3 ingredients! Dress them up with a creamy chocolate frosting or eat them plain. Either way, they are dreamy.
How could you possibly improve a brownie?
They are pretty amazing just as they are → chocolate, fudgy, gooey and just plain delicious.
How about we add some Nutella into them? You know, Nutella! The creamy chocolate hazelnut spread that goes with just about anything? Yep, that Nutella.
That is what we have today: Nutella Brownies with the added bonus of chocolate frosting. Not only delicious, but, quick to make and the ingredients list is minimal.
Your Main Ingredients for Brownies:
MINIMAL Ingredients. 👍
Do I have to Use Nutella? You don’t have to use the brand Nutella. Any brand of chocolate hazelnut spread will work. You can find them in the same aisle as the peanut butter in your grocery store.
Frosting the brownies is totally optional. They are pretty darn yummy with or without it. If you do make the frosting, just be sure your butter is well softened before using! This gives the frosting it’s creamy texture.
A Few More Topping Ideas:
- Dusting of powdered sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts
- Drizzle the top with chocolate or caramel sauce.
- 1 1/4 cups (13 oz ) Nutella or similar chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, then, add in Nutella, flour and salt. Beat until fully combined and smooth.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- If frosting, cool completely beforehand.
- In a saucepan or in microwave, melt chocolate chips until smooth. Set aside just until they are room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter until fluffy. Slowly add in powdered sugar and vanilla. Then, drizzle in cooled chocolate and beat until fully combined and fluffy.
- Frost on cooled brownies.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 385Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 127mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 33gProtein: 4g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate