Marshmallow Fluff Cookies- No baking required! A crunchy cookie base topped with a pillowy soft marshmallow fluff and drench in smooth chocolate. They are quite amazing..don’t miss them!
You will not be able to eat just one of these. #TrustMe
Just 4 Ingredients Needed:
- Round whole wheat crackers
- Marshmallow fluff
- Chocolate chips
- Canola (or vegetable) oil
How to Make Marshmallow Fluff Cookies:
First, line a flat rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. If you have a wire rack on hand, place this on top of the parchment/mat. It’s not required, but, can help out when spooning the melted chocolate. Next, place the plain crackers on top.
Scoop a generous tablespoon of marshmallow fluff and place it on top of a plain cracker. Repeat with remaining crackers.
Freeze them for at least 10-15 minutes.
When you are ready, melt the chocolate chips with oil until smooth. Spoon the melted chocolate on top of the frozen crackers with fluff.
Place them back in the freezer for about an hour to set.
Eat them and don’t forget to share…this may be tough, they are really good 😉
A few recipe notes:
- Want to make your marshmallow fluff homemade? It’s easy..see here.
- Check out the recipe card for the brand/size of cracker I used. They are a thick, round, whole wheat cracker that’s about 9 inches in size.
- I used semi sweet chocolate chips for the topping. However, milk chocolate or dark chocolate can also be used.
- When scooping the marshmallow fluff, spray your spoon with non stick cooking spray beforehand. This will make the job a whole bunch easier.
- If you are melting the chocolate in the microwave, do this in 30 second intervals, to prevent it from burning.
- 12 round whole wheat crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP canola oil
- Place crackers on a flat rimmed baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of marshmallow fluff on top of each cracker. Place crackers in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- In a saucepan or microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with canola oil until smooth.
- Remove crackers from freezer. Spoon melted chocolate on top of frozen marshmallow fluff/crackers. Place back in freezer for 1 hour to set.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 48mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate