Peanut Butter Oreo Pie- No baking needed for this creamy gem. Peanut butter, whipped topping and cream cheese make up the filling and it’s all whipped up on top of an Oreo cookie crust!
Guys, when you are ready to eat this pie, be sure you are not alone. Because if you are, you may just eat too many slices and then, have to go out and buy yourself bigger pants.
Is it that good? Yep, it’s that good.
- Oreo cookies
- Creamy peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping
Oreo Cookies: You will need 24 cookies or about 2 cups in cookie crumbs. No, they don’t need to be “Oreo” brand.
Can a pre made cookie crust be used? Yes. If you want to skip a step, just buy an already made chocolate cookie pie crust. You will still need to freeze it for an hour before adding the filling.
Cream Cheese: Be sure it’s softened.
Whipped Topping: Commonly known as “Cool Whip”. Use your favorite brand and make sure it’s thawed.
How to Make:
- First, make your crust. Pulse the cookies in your food processor or blender until they are fine crumbs. Then, mix the crumbs with melted butter. Press them down firmly into a 9 inch pie plate, then, freeze for 1 hour.
- Next, make your filling. Simply beat the sugar, cream cheese and peanut butter until combined. Then, mix in the whipped topping and beat until creamy.
- Spread the filling into the pie crust and freezer for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator.
Love Peanut Butter? Try These Too!
- Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Monster Cookie Dough Topping
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
- Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- Chubby Hubby Rice Crispy Treats
linking up and weekend potluck
Peanut Butter Oreo Pie
Peanut Butter Oreo Pie- No baking needed for this creamy gem. Peanut butter, whipped topping and cream cheese make up the filling and it's all whipped up on top of an Oreo cookie crust!
- FOR CRUST:
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies ( ex: Oreo's)
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping ( ex: Cool Whip), thawed
- In a food processor or blender, pulse cookies until they are finely ground.
- In a bowl, mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter. Then, press crumbs into the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate.
- Place crust in freezer for 1 hour.
- Make Filling: Beat softened cream cheese, peanut and brown sugar until fully combined. Then, add in whipped topping and beat until creamy.
- Spread filling into pie crust. If desired, sprinkle top with a few extra cookie crumbs.
- Freeze pie for at least 3 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 533Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 293mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 35gProtein: 9g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate