Butterfinger Bars- Just three ingredients for these no bake bars! They taste just like a Butterfinger candy bar and put that candy corn in your pantry to good use.
Just Three Ingredients!
How to Make + A Few Notes
- ** see the recipe card for full instructions
- First, line your baking pan with foil. Then, spray that foil with non stick cooking spray. This will make removal of the bars soooo much easier.
- Next, in a saucepan, melt the peanut butter with the candy corn. Spread that into the pan.
- Melt your chocolate and spread it on top of the prepared base. You will want to refrigerate the bars for about an hour to set.
You can use a saucepan or microwave to melt the ingredients. If you use a microwave, be sure to melt in 30 second intervals, to prevent burning.
Can I Use Crunchy Peanut Butter?
Yes! It’s your preference. We use creamy, but, crunchy will also work.
What Kind of Chocolate Chips?
I have used semi sweet for these bars, as well as dark chocolate. They both were great on them. Again, go with your preference. Keep in mind, these are sweet!
Storage & Freezing
Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator. You can freeze these, if you wish. Keep them in a freezer safe, covered container and they will stay good for a couple of months.
- 3 cups candy corn
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with foil. Then, spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt candy corn with peanut butter until smooth. It will be thick. Then, spread it evenly into prepared pan.
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips until smooth. Spread it evenly on top of the candy corn/peanut butter base.
- Refrigerated the bars for about an hour to set.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 446Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 161mgCarbohydrates: 64gFiber: 3gSugar: 54gProtein: 8g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate