Three Ingredient Nutella Cookies- Yep, all you need is three ingredients for these soft cookies! Quick to make and taste yummy.
Do I Have to Use Nutella Brand?
- Nope. “Nutella” is simply the most brand name for chocolate hazelnut spread. If you have a preferred brand of chocolate hazelnut spread, feel free to use that instead.
- Keep any leftover cookies in a covered container. No need to refrigerate.
- Freezing: These cookies can be frozen. Let them cool completely, then, store in a freezer safe/covered container or storage bag. They will good for a couple of months.
Love Nutella? Try These Too:
- 1 cup flour
- 7 oz Nutella or brand equivalent of chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Nutella, egg and flour. Continue until dough forms.
- Scoop dough and form into 1 inch size balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand of the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cookies sit for about 10 minutes on the baking sheet. Remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
adapted from bigger bolder baking
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 120Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate