No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream! Beat the heat with this smooth and creamy, three ingredient chocolate ice cream. You don’t even need an ice cream maker.
When the temperature rises, the making of homemade ice cream increases significantly around here.
I mean, just because it’s hot and humid, doesn’t mean you have to go without dessert, right?
Homemade ice cream is an easy and perfect dessert for the hot weather. It also tastes much better than the store bought version.
The Ingredients List:
- Whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
Can I add stir ins to this? Of course! After folding all the whipped cream into the milk/cocoa mixture, gently fold in your desired stir ins. A few ideas–mini chocolate chips, chopped nuts, mini M & M candies, or whatever you wish. Just be sure to fold them in, not, stir.
Don’t want chocolate ice cream? To make plain vanilla, simply omit the cocoa powder and add in a tablespoon of vanilla extract. Instructions for beating cream and freezing are the same as below.
No Sweetened Condensed Milk on Hand? Make it homemade!
Make Your Ice Cream Homemade ( no maker required!) 🍦
- No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream (no sweetened condensed milk required)
- No Churn Rhubarb Ice Cream
- No Churn Sugar Cookie Ice Cream
- No Churn Snickers Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups whipping cream, cold
- In a bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk and coco powder until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Take small portion of whipped cream and fold it into the sweetened condensed milk/cocoa powder mixture. Then, take remainder of whipped cream and fold it gently. Spread mixture into a freezer safe container and cover. Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 427Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 7g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate