Skillet Seasoned Potatoes- -Flavorful potatoes that are quick to make and require just a few dried spices! Serve them for breakfast, dinner, as a side dish or main meal.
- Russet potato
- Dried poultry seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Olive oil
I use 1- medium size russet potato for ours. It makes enough to feed about 4 people. I find it works best for our taste preference and honestly, our budget. But, of course, use whatever works best for you.
This is what we like to season our potatoes. However, feel free to increase/decrease the amounts or add in a few of your favorite blends/flavors to make them your own.
- This recipe can be easily increased/doubled. Simply increase the dried seasoning and oil.
- Cooking time may vary, depending on the size of your potato pieces. Simply cook them under medium heat until they are tender.
- Store any leftover potatoes in a covered container in the refrigerator. They are best eaten within 2-3 days.
- Serve them with: Homemade Breakfast Sausage or Mini Meatloaves
- 1- mediums size, russet potato
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried paprika
- 2 tsp dried poultry seasoning
- Salt/Pepper, to taste preference
- Olive oil, approx 1-3 TBSP
- Wash potato thoroughly and cut it large pieces. Then, cut those large pieces into smaller pieces ( approx 1 inch size). Add them into a bowl and drizzle with about a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the dried spices and mixed until the potatoes are fully coated.
- Under medium heat, heat olive in a good size skillet. Add in coated potatoes and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Depending on the size of your potato pieces, this could take anywhere from 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate