Chocolate Hazelnut Cake for Two- Got a chocolate craving? This cake is ready is under 10 minutes and will satisfy that craving in no time at all. All you need is 3 ingredients, a microwave and your sweet tooth.
Today, we are having a small cake. A small cake with big chocolate taste that takes about 10 minutes…start to finish! You can share this one with another person or two other people or honestly, just eat it all yourself. #NoJudgingHere Whichever you chose, you won’t be disappointed.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Toffee baking bits, optional
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread: AKA “Nutella”.
Toffee Baking Bits: These are totally optional. Feel free to sprinkle top with chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, coconut or leave it plain.
A few questions answered:
What size dish should I use? I used a small ( about 4 inch ) ceramic loaf pan. However, if you have two standard size coffee mugs/ramekins or about a 6 inch dish, those should also work. Whatever you chose, be sure it is microwave safe and grease them well!
How long should I cook this for? For one dish, cook for two minutes. If you have two dishes, cook each for two minutes each. The cooking time may vary, depending on your dish size and microwave.
Do I have to Use Nutella? You don’t have to use the brand Nutella. Any brand of chocolate hazelnut spread will work. You can find them in the same aisle as the peanut butter in your grocery store
- Microwave Layer Cake
- Single Serving Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Air Fryer Oreos
- Crock Pot Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Waffle Iron Cinnamon Rolls
- 3/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread ( ex: Nutella)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread, for topping
- toffee baking bits, for topping, optional
- Grease a small microwave safe dish ( about 4-6 inch) or two microwave safe coffee mugs.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together hazelnut spread with eggs until fully combined. Add in flour and mix until just combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Microwave for 2 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for 5 minutes, then, frost with 1/4 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread and toffee bits.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 3gSugar: 33gProtein: 7g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate