Crustless Fudge Pie- -A simple and fudgy chocolate pie that soon become your favorite chocolate dessert. No crust and no fuss!
I have a confession….pie crust and I don’t have a great relationship.
The crust will burn on me, looks ridiculous or break apart when a slice is removed from the dish. It’s kinda a minor frustration for me. It will continue to be something that I will work on. But, for now pies without a crust at all are my thing.
They are easy, quick and most important of all, still pretty delicious. 😉
- Unsweetened chocolate
- Chocolate chips
- Unsweetened Chocolate: You will find these in the baking section of your grocery store. Probably in the same section as the chocolate chips. They will come in a bar that can be broken into squares. The squares are 1 oz in size. You will need 3 of those squares. If you can’t find them, check out the recipe card!
- Your pie will be done when the center is set. Be sure not to overbake it!
- Keep any leftover pie in the refrigerator.
- Top off your pie with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- No Crust Needed for These Pies Either → → Custard Pie and Lemon Cheesecake
More for the Chocolate Lover:
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Sea Salt Brownie Cookies
- Double Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3- 1 oz squares, unsweetened chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- splash of vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch pie dish/plate.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter with unsweetened chocolate. Remove from heat and let it cool for about 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until fully combined. Mix in vanilla. While beating, carefully, add in melted chocolate/butter mixture. Beat until fully combine.
- Add in flour and beat until it's all well blended. If needed, scrape down the sides of the bowl. This will help make sure everything is evenly mixed. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour evenly into prepared pie dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. The center should be set when it's done.
- Let the pie cool for 30-60 minutes before serving. Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.
- adapted from the country cook
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 492Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 116mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 3gSugar: 44gProtein: 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate