Crustless Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce! Easy cheesecake that doesn’t require any additional work to make a crust. It’s moist and packed full of lemon flavor! Top it off with a beautiful blueberry sauce for the finishing touch.
While lemon is usually a springtime flavor, I could eat it all year round. Especially, this time of year. The weather is cold, icy and springtime seems no where in sight. Lemon gives me a little flavor peak into the next season and makes the winter cold a little more bearable.
This easy (mix the ingredients, then, pour into pan!) cheesecake will snap you right out of your winter blues. It’s full of lemon flavor and topped with a delicious blueberry sauce.
Spring flavor overload! 🍋 💙
Your List of Ingredients:
- Cream cheese: Make sure it’s softened. Cut the blocks into 2 inch pieces for easier blending.
- Lemon juice + Lemon zest
- Biscuit mix ( ex: Bisquick)
- Additional for Sauce: Blueberries + Cornstarch + Water
How to Make Blueberry Sauce:
First, add your ingredients into a medium size saucepan with the heat on low.
Give the mixture a toss with a rubber/silicone spatula. Then, increase the heat slightly and let it come to a low boil. Continue cooking until the mixture thickens. This should take 3-5 minutes. Be sure to keep stirring the mixture while it thickens…you don’t want it to burn!
Remove it from the heat and let it cool for about 30 minutes before serving. It’s hot! Please, be careful. Also, it will thicken as it cools.
Don’t Want to Buy a Whole Box of Biscuit Mix? Make it homemade.
My Cheesecake Cracked?! As you tell by the picture, my cheesecake cracked a bit. It’s OK if this happens. It still tastes delicious. Your cheesecake may puff up a bit too while baking. Don’t worry, it will deflate as it cools.
- FOR CHEESECAKE:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 TBSP lemon zest
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix ( ex: Bisquick)
- FOR BLUEBERRY SAUCE:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
- In a food processor or blender, mix milk, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar and biscuit mix on high for 20 seconds. Add in cream cheese and mix on high for two minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie plate. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cheesecake cool completely before serving or adding sauce.
FOR BLUEBERRY SAUCE:
- In a saucepan over low heat, mix together ingredients for sauce. Stir lightly with silicone/rubber spatula. Increase heat to medium and let mixture come to a slight boil. Continue cooking, stirring continuously, until it thicken , about 3-5 minutes. Let it cool for a bit before serving. Keep leftovers in covered container in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 394Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 305mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 36gProtein: 7g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate