Easy Oreo Mousse- Just 3 ingredients for this fluffy, no bake dessert!
I love an easy dessert and this one fits the bill pretty perfectly. It’s takes less than an hour to make and needs just three ingredients.
Your Three Ingredients:
- Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Oreo Cookies ( or brand equivalent)
What Supplies Do You Need? A good size mixing bowl, plus, an electric mixer with a whisk attachment. You will also need a small microwave safe bowl, rubber/silicone spatula, a plastic storage bag ( ex: “Ziploc” type bag) and a rolling pin.
How To Make This Easy Oreo Mousse:
First, the Oreo cookies: Separate the chocolate cookies from the inside cream filling. Scrape the cream filling into your microwave safe bowl. Then, place the chocolate cookies into a plastic storage bag.
Next, seal the plastic storage bag and crush to cookies until they are finely ground. I used a rolling pin for this task, but, use whatever you have on hand.
The remaining cream filling? Microwave it for about 90 seconds and give it a light stir.
Then, in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, start whipping your cream. Gradually, add in powdered sugar and the filling from the cookies. Keep whipping until stiff peaks form.
Finally, fold in the crushed cookie crumbs. Cover your mousse and refrigerate for just 30 minutes before serving. If you really can’t wait the 30 minutes, just go ahead and dig in. It’s still yummy!
Serve it with a few extra cookies or additional crumbs.
- 8 Oreo cookies ( or brand equivalent)
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Separate the cream from the the chocolate cookies. Place the filling in a microwave safe bowl and the cookie in a large plastic storage bag ( ex: Ziploc type)
- Seal the plastic storage bag and crush the chocolate cookies until they are finely ground. Set aside.
- Microwave the filling for 90 seconds. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, whip the cream. Gradually, add in powdered sugar and the filling from the cookies. Keep whipping until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in crushed cookie grounds. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Keep leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- adapted from tasty
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate