Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread– Pumpkin bread packed with chocolate chips and hearty oats. Perfect for eating anytime of the day!
Still looking for a few pumpkin recipes for your Thanksgiving holiday? You are in luck…we have pumpkin bread today and it’s pretty darn amazing.
It’s pumpkin bread and it’s loaded with⇢ ⇢ chocolate and old fashion oats. 🎃
The Supply List:
- 9 inch loaf pan + non stick cooking spray or your favorite way to grease a pan
- 2- Mixing bowls
- Whisk + Rubber/Silicone spatula
- Measuring cups/spoons
Ingredients List + A Few Notes:
- Flour: Both white and whole wheat. You can replace whole wheat with additional white flour, if desired.
- Pumpkin puree: Not pumpkin pie mix.
- Plain Greek Yogurt: If you don’t have any on hand, you can also use sour cream.
- Old Fashion Oats: Not quick cooking.
- Pumpkin pie spice: If you don’t have any pumpkin pie spice on hand, cloves or nutmeg are a good substitute.
- Brown sugar + Eggs + Vanilla + Chocolate chips
- Baking soda + Ground Cinnamon + Salt
A few last notes: You don’t have to use your electric mixer for this bread. A whisk and silicone spatula will work just fine for mixing. Just be sure to only mix your batter until it’s combined.
The nutrition information below is based on the ingredients in the recipe card. If you make any substitution listed above, these numbers may differ.
Love Quick Bread? Try These Too:
- Brown Sugar Blueberry Quick Bread
- Banana Oat Bread
- Beer Bread
- Strawberry Jam Quick Bread
- Garlic Cheddar Quick Bread
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup old fashion oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, will be divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together both flours, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, yogurt, brown sugar and vanilla until fully combined. Add flour mixture into pumpkin mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over mix. Stir in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let bread cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.
- lightly adapted from Erin Lives Whole
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 179Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate