Easy No Bake Cheesecake- This smooth and creamy cheesecake only requires a handful of ingredients and no baking! Serve it plain or topped off with your favorite fruit.
I love to bake. But, when it’s hot out? No thank you! I would rather have a dessert that is easy and doesn’t require me to turn on the oven. This way, we still get a sweet treat and my kitchen stays a whole bunch cooler.
This cheesecake is a no bake dessert that has been a family favorite of ours for the past few years. It’s creamy and you only need 3 ingredients for the filling. Yippee!
Your Filling Ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon juice
What About The Crust? In the recipe card, you will find the instructions on how to make a homemade graham cracker crust. It’s crazy simple. However, if you wish to forgo making it and purchase a ready made crust, go for it!
A Few Recipe Notes:
- Be sure your cream cheese if softened before mixing. This will make your filling creamy and smooth.
- If you do make your own crust, let it set in the freezer for about at least 30 minutes before filling it. You can let it set longer, if desired.
- Same goes for the filling. It will take at least 30 minutes to set. However, leaving it in longer, even overnight, if needed, is totally fine.
- Topping Ideas: Fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate syrup or caramel sauce.
- Crustless Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- Dulce De Lelche Buttermilk Cheesecake
- Sour Cream Cheesecake
- Maple Bacon Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 TBSP melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter. Mix with a fork until well blended.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate/dish. Place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice until smooth. Spread into set graham cracker crust.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set before serving. Keep leftovers in refrigerator.l
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 651Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 426mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 1gSugar: 65gProtein: 11g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate