Easy No Bake Cheesecake- This smooth and creamy cheesecake only requires a handful of ingredients and no baking! Serve it plain or topped off with your favorite fruit.
I love to bake. But, when it’s hot out? No thank you! I would rather have a dessert that is easy and doesn’t require me to turn on the oven. This way, we still get a sweet treat and my kitchen stays a whole bunch cooler.
This cheesecake is a no bake dessert that has been a family favorite of ours for the past few years. It’s creamy and you only need 3 ingredients for the filling. Yippee!
Your Filling Ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Lemon juice
What About The Crust? In the recipe card, you will find the instructions on how to make a homemade graham cracker crust. It’s crazy simple. However, if you wish to forgo making it and purchase a ready made crust, go for it!
A Few Recipe Notes:
- Be sure your cream cheese if softened before mixing. This will make your filling creamy and smooth.
- If you do make your own crust, let it set in the freezer for about at least 30 minutes before filling it. You can let it set longer, if desired.
- Same goes for the filling. It will take at least 30 minutes to set. However, leaving it in longer, even overnight, if needed, is totally fine.
- Topping Ideas: Fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate syrup or caramel sauce.
- Crustless Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce
- Dulce De Lelche Buttermilk Cheesecake
- Sour Cream Cheesecake
- Maple Bacon Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 TBSP melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter. Mix with a fork until well blended.
- Press into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie plate/dish. Place in the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice until smooth. Spread into set graham cracker crust.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set before serving. Keep leftovers in refrigerator.l
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 651Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 20gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 426mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 1gSugar: 65gProtein: 11g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate