Indulge in these irresistible Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Blondies—perfect for any weeknight craving! Sink your teeth into the soft, gooey blondie filled with jumbo chunks of rich chocolate and luscious swirls of creamy peanut butter.
Quick and easy dessert coming at you today!
These are amazing and only require a few simple ingredients. Ingredients that are probably already sitting in your kitchen, as you read this.
What Ingredients are Needed?
- Peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Chocolate chunks
A pretty short supply list too: You will need an 8 x 8 baking pan ( + your favorite way to grease it), a mixing bowl and a good spoon for mixing. Lastly, of course, measuring cups/spoons round out the supply list.
Just a few recipe notes:
- This is a pretty basic peanut butter blondie recipe. If you don’t want to add in the chocolate chunks, you can leave them out or substitute them with regular chocolate chips or your favorite baking chip flavor.
- For baking, I recommend using regular peanut butter, instead of the natural version. While I love natural peanut butter, it does have more oil that the “regular” stuff and can affect the consistency of the batter.
- Want to cut back on refined sugar? Instead of brown sugar, substitute it with coconut palm sugar.
More Blondies to Try
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chunks, will be divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish generously
- In a mixing bowl, mix melted butter, peanut butter and sugar. Then, add in egg.
- Gradually, add in flour and mix until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks. Spread batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle the top of the batter with remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chunks. .
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or baked thoroughly. Let bars cool for 30 minutes before cutting
- Regular peanut butter works better. The natural brands have a bit too much oil.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 291Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 30gProtein: 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate