Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies- You only need a handful of simple ingredients for these ooey, gooey, cookies and flour is not one of them. You will not be able to eat just one of these!
Yes, more peanut butter! I hope you don’t mind, because, I kinda love the stuff. 🥜 🙂
What about you? Peanut Butter Lover?
What Other Ingredients Do You Need?
- Old fashion oats
- Salt + Baking Soda+ Ground Cinnamon
- Coconut palm sugar : If you don’t have any on hand, brown sugar will also work. However, the nutritional information may change.
- Dark chocolate chips ( semi sweet or milk chocolate will also work)
These cookies are crazy easy to make: Simply stir the ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl. You can use a silicone spatula or a wooden spoon for this.
Then, refrigerate the dough for at least 2 hours. You can chill the dough longer, even overnight, if desired.
When, it’s ready, scoop the dough by the tablespoon and place on your baking sheet.
Bake until the edges are brown. They will look a little soft at first, but, don’t worry, they will firm up as they cool. Be careful..you don’t want to over bake them.
They are amazing warm with a cold glass of milk.
Love Peanut Butter? Try these too!
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 cup old fashion oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, mix together coconut sugar, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla. Then, add in salt, baking soda and ground cinnamon. Mix in oats and stir to completely combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at last 2 hours to set.
- When ready, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with parchment or silicone mats.
- Scoop dough by the tablespoon and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are brown. Let cookies sit on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
- adapted from What Molly Made
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 4g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate