One Hour Cinnamon Rolls! Soft, gooey, cinnamon rolls in just about an hour! No yeast = no rising or waiting time. Have them anytime you want..breakfast, dessert or a sweet snack.
Got an hour?
Good, because, we are making cinnamon rolls today and that’s all the time you need!
These rolls are ah-ma-zing and require no yeast. This means, you don’t have to wait for them to rise.
Less rising time= you can eat your cinnamon rolls sooner.
That’s a good thing.
What Supplies Do I Need?
- 13 x 9 baking pan + non stick cooking spray
- Mixing bowl + 2 whisks
- Electric mixer + mixing bowl
- Medium size bowl
- Pastry brush
- Rolling pin
- Sharp knife
How to Make One Hour Cinnamon Rolls: First, whisk together your wet ingredients. Make sure your butter is melted, then, cooled a bit before mixing. Set aside.
Then, in another mixing bowl, mix together your dry ingredients. Next, you are going to add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients. Mix them just until dough forms. Note: You can use your electric mixer for this.
Add a bit of flour to your work surface and roll out the dough into a rectangle. It doesn’t have to be a perfect rectangle, but, try to make it about 1/8 inches thick. Spread that rectangle of dough with melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Then, roll the dough into a cylinder shape. Make sure it’s rolled tightly and slice the roll into 12 individual rolls.
Place the rolls on your baking pan and bake. Then, let them cool just about 10 minutes (hot!) and top them with-the-over-the-top yummy glaze.
Check Out These Too- – –20 + Cinnamon Roll Recipes
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 TBSP milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together melted 1/4 cup butter, yogurt, milk and vanilla. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add in butter/milk mixture and beat until dough forms.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough into a rectangle, about 1/8″ thick.
- Spread surface with 2 TBSP melted butter. Then, sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough tightly and then, slice into 12 individual rolls.
- Place them in a prepared baking pan Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix ingredients for glaze in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle or frost warm rolls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 401mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate