One Hour Cinnamon Rolls! Soft, gooey, cinnamon rolls in just about an hour! No yeast = no rising or waiting time. Have them anytime you want..breakfast, dessert or a sweet snack.
Got an hour? Good, because, we are making cinnamon rolls today and that’s all the time you need!
These rolls are ah-ma-zing and require no yeast. This means, you don’t have to wait for them to rise.
Less rising time= you can eat your cinnamon rolls sooner. That’s a good thing.
What Supplies Do I Need?
- 13 x 9 baking pan + non stick cooking spray
- Mixing bowl + 2 whisks
- Electric mixer + mixing bowl
- Medium size bowl
- Pastry brush
- Rolling pin
- Sharp knife
- Flour + Baking soda + Baking powder + Salt
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Brown sugar + Ground cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
How to Make One Hour Cinnamon Rolls:
- First, whisk together your wet ingredients. Make sure your butter is melted, then, cooled a bit before mixing. Set aside.
- Then, in another mixing bowl, mix together your dry ingredients. Next, you are going to add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients. Mix them just until dough forms. Note: You can use your electric mixer for this.
- Add a bit of flour to your work surface and roll out the dough into a rectangle. It doesn’t have to be a perfect rectangle, but, try to make it about 1/8 inches thick. Spread that rectangle of dough with melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Then, roll the dough into a cylinder shape. Make sure it’s rolled tightly and slice the roll into 12 individual rolls.
- Place the rolls on your baking pan and bake. Then, let them cool just about 10 minutes (hot!) and top them with-the-over-the-top yummy glaze.
Try These Too!
- Cinnamon Roll Blondies
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Rolls (no refined sugar)
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Scones
- Self Rising Flour Cinnamon Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 TBSP melted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3-4 TBSP milk
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together melted 1/4 cup butter, yogurt, milk and vanilla. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add in butter/milk mixture and beat until dough forms.
- On a floured surface, roll out dough into a rectangle, about 1/8″ thick.
- Spread surface with 2 TBSP melted butter. Then, sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough tightly and then, slice into 12 individual rolls.
- Place them in a prepared baking pan Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix ingredients for glaze in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle or frost warm rolls.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 292Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 401mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate