M & M Cookie Bars! Thick cookie bars that are soft, chewy and packed full of chocolate chips, plus, M & M candies.
I’m so glad these cookie bars turned out OK.
For the past few days, nearly everything I’ve made have turned out horrendously. This is due to some very humid weather in our area.
Tip: Don’t try to sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar when it’s 86 degrees outside. Even with your air conditioner on, they still may look like disgusting piles of mush. 😕
Forget those terrible cookies! Today, we have cookie bars and they are far from mushy. They are soft, chewy, thick and full of chocolaty goodness.
Grab Your Ingredients:
- Sugar ( brown sugar + white sugar)
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Vanilla + salt
- M & M candies + chocolate chips
Supplies Needed: Electric mixer + mixing bowl, 13 x 9 baking pan + non stick cooking spray , rubber spatula, and measuring cups + spoons.
Don’t forget: Be sure your butter is softened! This will give the bars their soft texture.
♡ Perfect for your next party/potluck or easy weeknight dessert.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups flour
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup M & M candies
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, yogurt and both sugars. Then, add in eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add in flour and salt. Beat until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Then, spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle top with M & M candies. Bake 30-35 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate