Dairy Free Mini Cheesecakes- -Fun little cheesecakes that need just 3 ingredients and are dairy free!
- Dairy free cream cheese
- Dairy free whipped topping
- Chocolate sandwich cookies ( ex: Oreo cookies)
Are Oreo Cookies Dairy Free?
Yes, they actually are. The cream in the middle is not made from milk. It’s made from oil, soy, cornstarch and sugar. If you are looking for a plant based chocolate sandwich cookie, try these from Back to Nature.
Will this Work with Dairy Products?
Yes. If you don’t wish to go dairy free or can’t locate dairy free options, this recipe will still work. Simply replace the items with dairy versions.
If you can’t locate a dairy free whipped topping, a dairy free whipping cream can also be an option. I like the Country Crock brand. Make it just as you would a regular dairy whipped cream, then, use as noted in the recipe. About a 1/2 cup of whipping cream should give you about a cup of whipped cream.
(click to ) Pin it for Later!
More Dairy Free Recipes to Try:
- 7-8 oz dairy free or plant based cream cheese
- 8-9 oz dairy free or vegan whipped topping
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies ( ex: Oreo's)
- Line a 12 count muffin pan with cupcake wrappers. Place a cookie in each.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese is fluffy. Add in whipped topping and beat until fully combined.
- Divided the batter evenly into the prepared pan, on top of each cookie.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1067Total Fat: 91gSaturated Fat: 65gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 135mgSodium: 496mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 0gSugar: 49gProtein: 11g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate