Bacon Wrapped Kielbasa Bites- -Only 3 ingredients for these flavorful bites! They are a simple and delicious appetizer for your holiday party.
- Brown sugar
What is Kielbasa?
It is a type of sausage. It is also known as polish sausage. You can find kielbasa cooked and uncooked. For this recipe you want cooked kielbasa. You will probably find it in the same section as the hot dogs in your grocery store. Kielbasa does come in a few different varieties…pork, beef, or turkey. As long as it’s cooked, any flavor will work.
Can I Use Turkey Bacon?
Yes. However, keep in mind that turkey bacon can be different in size. You may need to adjust the size of slice you need for the bites. You may also need to adjust your cooking time.
How to Make Your Bites
- First, slice up your kielbasa into about 1 inch size pieces. A 12/13 oz package should give you about 20 pieces.
- Then, cut each one of your bacon slices in half.
- Wrap a half a slice of bacon around a piece of the kielbasa. Seal it closed with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle the top with a bit of brown sugar.
Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. They are best eaten within 2-3 days.
More Savory Recipes to Try
- 12-13 oz package, precooked kielbasa sausage
- 10 slices of bacon
- brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- Slice the kielbasa into approx 1 inch pieces. You should get about 20 slices from it.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half. Then, wrap a half a slice of bacon around a slice of kielbasa. Seal it closed with a toothpick. Place the bites on the prepared baking sheet. Continue with remaining sausage/bacon.
- Sprinkle the tops with a bit of brown sugar. Bake for 30-40 minutes until bacon is crispy. Let the bites cool for about 15 minutes before serving.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 772Total Fat: 68gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 41gCholesterol: 167mgSodium: 2444mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 29g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate