Caramel Fill Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups- -An easy and quick dessert that packs a punch! Soft chocolate chips cookies formed into a cup, then, filled with creamy melted caramel. Top them off with coarse sea salt, chocolate syrup, toffee bits or a scoop of ice cream for the finishing touch.
The best desserts are usually the simplest. At least, that’s my opinion. For me, that doesn’t just include dessert recipes, but, all recipes. While I love to bake, sometimes, you need a sweet treat that is easy and hassle free.
These cups? ✘ Easy ✘ Hassle Free ✘ Definitely a sweet treat.
A Short Ingredients List:
- Pre made chocolate chip cookie dough
Cookie Dough: You can find pre made cookie dough right in your grocery store. I used a 16 oz package of Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough. The package contains 24 cookies.
Can I Use Another Kind of Cookie?
- Yes. If you wish to try a sugar cookie, peanut butter cookie, etc, they should work fine. However, your baking time may differ.
How to Make:
- First, be sure to grease your muffin pan.
- Then, take two squares of the cookie dough and press them into one well of the muffin pan. Spread out the dough to create a cup. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Once baked, let them sit in the pan for 5 minutes, then, remove and place on a wire rack to cool.
- While your cups are cooling, make your caramel sauce.
- Melt the caramels and milk until smooth. Be sure to stir frequently and do it over low/medium heat. You don’t want to burn them. Also, if your caramel sauce seems really thick, add another tablespoon of milk to help thin it out.
- Once melted, spoon the caramel into the cookie cups. If you desire to top with sea salt, toffee bits or chocolate syrup, now is the time to do it.
- Let the caramel sit for at least an hour before serving.
Love Caramel? Love Chocolate Chip Cookies? Try these too:
- Easy Salted Caramels
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle
- Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Thumbprint Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 count muffin pan.
- Remove 2 squares of the cookie dough and press them into a well of the pan. Spread the dough to create a cup. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 9-11 minutes. Let them cool for 5 minutes, then, remove them from pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt caramels and milk until smooth. If the caramel seems too thick, add another tablespoon of milk.
- Fill the baked cookie cups with caramel. If desired, sprinkle tops with coarse sea salt, toffee bits or a drizzle of chocolate.
- Let them sit for at least an hour to set. Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 569Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 376mgCarbohydrates: 83gFiber: 2gSugar: 51gProtein: 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate