Whipped Topping Brownie Cookies – -Easy ( and delicious) chocolate cookies that only need 4 ingredients. They are a great weeknight dessert…you won’t be able to eat just one!
- Brownie mix
- Egg whites
- Whipped topping
- Powdered sugar
Any flavor/brand/variety will work. Just stick with about an 18 oz size box or one that is designed for a 9 x 13 baking pan. You will only be using the dry mix!
AKA “Cool Whip” Again, these cookies will work with any brand/vareity of whipped topping. However, I have not tried these with a vegan or dairy free version. If you do venture into a dairy free version of these cookies, please let me know how they work out. 🙂
Your batter will be thick and honestly, sticky. Refrigerating the dough for at least 30 minutes will make it much easier to work with. You can refrigerate it for longer or even overnight, if needed.
Keep any leftovers in a covered container. No need to refrigerate, unless the weather is really hot/humid in your area. They are best eaten within a week.
Pin it for Later!
Got Whipped Topping in Your Kitchen? Then, try these too
linking up and weekend potluck
Whipped Topping Brownie Cookies
-Easy ( and delicious) chocolate cookies that only need 4 ingredients. They are a great weeknight dessert...you won't be able to eat just one!
- 18 oz box dry brownie mix
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup whipped topping
- approx 1/2-3/4 cup powdered sugar, for coating
- In a small bowl, add in powdered sugar, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together dry brownie mix, egg whites and whipped topping. Beat until fully combined.
- Refriegerate batter for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a flat rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Scoop about a half tablespoon of dough and drop it into the powdered sugar. Get it well coated and form it into a ball. Place on prepared baking sheet. Continue with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are done. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before removing. Then, cool completely on a wire rack.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 126Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate
Friday 5th of May 2023
Amazing-looking cookie, I love the look of these brownie cookies. I pinned if as a reference to try out later. I visited you via WEEKEND POTLUCK #580 If you are not already part of SSPS, this is a personal invite to hop over and come and share your posts with us at Senior Salon Pit Stop, every Monday to Saturday, and share your awesome post/s with us as well. See my entries: Gumdrop Nougat Candy and then navigate to the bottom of my page for the Senior Salon Pit Stop linkup, we hope to meet you there virtually.
Erin/Big Green House
Wednesday 10th of May 2023
Thanks for stopping by Esme!