White Chocolate Dulce de Leche Swirled Fudge- Creamy white chocolate fudge swirled with decadant dulce de leche. You will not be able to eat just one piece!
Fudge can be a bit dangerous. It’s cut into those cutebite size pieces and you want to take one, but, before you know it, you have eaten 6 pieces of fudges and not even realized it.
Curse you tiny fudge pieces! Why are you so darn good?
I’ll admit it, this happened to me with this fudge. I’m not sure it was 6 pieces exactly. But, it was sitting in the fridge and I couldn’t help by swiping a pieces more times than I want to admit.
You watch..you will do the same! This stuff is ♡
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate chips
- Dulce de leche
Sweetened condensed milk: Do not use evaporated milk! No Sweetened Condensed Milk on Hand? Make it homemade!
Dulce de Leche: It’s a thick milk based caramel sauce that can be purchased already made or can be made homemade.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Dairy Free Chocolate Fudge
- Two Ingredient Chocolate Fudge
- Lemon Oreo Fudge
- Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Fudge
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup dulce de leche
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with foil. Then, spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt white chocolate with sweetened condensed milk until completely melted and smooth.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Spoon dollops of dulce de leche on top. Then, swirl gently with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into small pieces and keep any leftovers in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate