Small Batch Protein Brownies are super fudgy and yes, packed full of protein! Make this small batch and satisfy your sweet tooth without worrying about calories or fat.
As mentioned previously, I purchased a very small baking pan. I still haven’t managed to get some decent instant pot brownies made in it, but, did manage to get another batch of brownies made it it.
On my recent trip to the local library, I picked up a cookbook that is strictly for small batch desserts. They are also require just a few ingredients and are guilt free. ( see link to cookbook in recipe card)
These brownies were calling my name.
Your Supply List:
- 6 inch baking pan (see recipe card for the size I used). You could also use a small loaf pan, but, may need to adjust your baking time. Don’t forget to grease it with non stick cooking spray.
- Blender or food processor. Yep! Throw all your ingredients in and blend them until smooth. If you don’t have either item, you can mix by hand, but, your batter may be a little less smooth.
- Rubber spatula + measuring cups/ spoons.
Only 4 Ingredients!
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: I used dark, but, regular will also be fine.
- Peanut butter: Creamy
- Bananas: You will need 1 cup mashed bananas. This will probably been approx 2-3 medium size bananas.
- Chocolate Protein Powder: I was very intimidated by this ingredient when I saw it. I’ve never purchased it before and they all seem really quite costly. I wasn’t ready to buy a giant container of the powder, so, I found a single packet on Amazon (see recipe card for item). This worked out perfectly! It was only about $6 and it was plenty to make a few batches of brownies. Shop around at Amazon, Walmart , Target or your local grocery store for the size/brand/price that you are comfortable with.
These protein brownies are delicious, and not overly sweet. They do have more of a cocoa taste to them, rather than chocolate. I recommend topping them with a bit of chocolate syrup and vanilla ice cream. My favorite→ → Halo Top.
Plus, these are vegan and paleo friendly!
More Small Batch Recipes:
- Lemon Meringue Pie for One
- Two Lemon Cupcakes
- Yellow Cake for One
- Chocolate Chip Muffins for Two
- Single Serving Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 2 TBSP and 1/2 tsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 6 inch baking pan.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread into prepared pan. Bake 15-18 minutes or until set.
- Let brownies cool for approx 15 minutes before cutting
- If desired, serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.
- Adapted from The Big Man's World : Clean Sweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 116Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate