Peanut Butter Dream Brownies- – Fudgy brownies with a creamy peanut butter filling and a smooth chocolate topping. They are in fact, a dream!
This little baking blog is just about 6 months old. Just 6. This is the 5th brownie recipe that I’ve shared. Eek!
I hope you guys don’t mind. Honestly, I just really love brownies.
They are yummy, fudgy and extremely versatile. You can dress them up or eat them plain. Either way, they are crazy good.
These brownies are dressed up with a peanut butter filling and chocolate topping. Crazy good.
How to Make Your Dream Brownies:
- First, make your brownies. Let them cool completely.
- Make the filling: You will need two mixing bowls for this. The first is to beat the whipping cream. Beat it until stiff peaks form..this should take about 5 minutes. The second mixing bowl is for the peanut butter/cream cheese mixture. Be sure your cream cheese is softened. Once everything is complete, you will fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Don’t stir. Fold gently.
- Spread this on top of your cooled brownies. Refrigerate to set for an hour.
- Make the topping: Heat whipping cream just until it starts to boil. Keep a close eye on it…it can burn quickly. Once it’s ready, add in the chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cover and let it sit for 5 minutes to get it nice and melty. Remove lid and stir until smooth.
- Spread this on top of the set peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate again, for at least an hour to set before serving.
A few notes:
- Below is my go-to brownie recipe. Feel free to use your favorite recipe (for a 9 x 13 pan) or even use a boxed mix. Whatever works best for you.
- After adding the chocolate topping, you should refrigerate to set for at least an hour before serving. However, you can leave it in the fridge longer, even overnight, if needed.
- When cutting, spray the knife with a bit of non stick cooking spray beforehand. It will make a cleaner cut.
More Brownies to Devour:
- FOR BROWNIES:
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup ( 1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 TBSP water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- FOR FILLING:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 TBSP milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- FOR TOPPING:
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 TBSP light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish. In a bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together sugar, water and melted butter. Then, add in vanilla and eggs. Add flour mixture into sugar mixture and beat until combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 18-20 minutes. Cool completely before adding filling.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in peanut butter and powdered sugar. Beat until combined. Add in milk. Beat until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Spread over cooled brownies. Chill for 1 hour.
- In a small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup whipping cream over medium heat just until boiling. Turn off heat. Add chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cover for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth and spread over peanut butter mixture. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 323Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 2gSugar: 29gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate