No Churn Two Ingredient Ice Cream: No Refined Sugar: Make this creamy ice cream right in your own kitchen! No ice cream maker or refined sugar required.
Yes, it’s winter. But, it’s perfectly acceptable to eat ice cream. Especially, homemade ice cream that only requires two ingredients.
The Two Ingredients? Whipping cream and pure maple syrup
How to Make It:
- With a whisk attachment and your electric mixer, beat your whipping cream until you have stiff peaks. Remember- – Don’t beat too much or you will get butter.
- Pour the maple syrup into a separate mixing bowl.
- Fold a portion ( about 1/4 cup) of the whipped cream into the maple syrup
- Then, fold in the remainder of the whipped cream. Fold, not stir!
- Spread it into a freezer safe container ( it will need a lid or foil) . Then, freeze for 4-6 hours to firm up.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 12 oz real maple syrup
- Pour maple syrup into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Take 1/4 cup of beaten whipped cream and fold into maple syrup.. Fold until combined. Then, spoon remainder of beaten whipped cream and fold into maple syrup mixture. Fold gently until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into a freezer safe container with lid and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 313Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 0gSugar: 27gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate