Shortcut Cookie Dough Brownies- -The best of both worlds! Chocolaty brownies with a mixture of chocolate chip cookie dough baked right in.
- Brownie mix + ingredients called for on the box
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
To make this recipe work, use a box that is for a 9 x 13 pan or “family size”. You will also need any ingredients called for on the box. Any brand/chocolate variety will work.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
You will need dough, not actual cookies. I used Pillsbury (16 oz) , but, any brand equivalent will work. Just stick with the same size in regards to the package.
Can I Use Homemade Recipes for These?
Yes. If you have a favorite brownie recipe or chocolate chip cookie recipe, go for it. However, the reason I called these “short cut” is to make your life easier. 😉 But, either version will work and taste amazing!
Keep any leftovers in a covered container. They are best stored in the refrigerator. You can also freeze these. Store in a freezer safe/covered container or plastic bag.
Love Chocolate Chip Cookies? Try These Too
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box dry brownie mix for a 9 x 13 baking pan + ingredients called for on the box
- 16.5 oz roll, chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on box. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Break off pieces of the chocolate chip cookie dough and sprinkle on top of the batter. Lightly press them into the batter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let the brownies cool about an hour before serving.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 176mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate