Shortcut Cookie Dough Brownies- -The best of both worlds! Chocolaty brownies with a mixture of chocolate chip cookie dough baked right in.
- Brownie mix + ingredients called for on the box
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
To make this recipe work, use a box that is for a 9 x 13 pan or “family size”. You will also need any ingredients called for on the box. Any brand/chocolate variety will work.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
You will need dough, not actual cookies. I used Pillsbury (16 oz) , but, any brand equivalent will work. Just stick with the same size in regards to the package.
Can I Use Homemade Recipes for These?
Yes. If you have a favorite brownie recipe or chocolate chip cookie recipe, go for it. However, the reason I called these “short cut” is to make your life easier. 😉 But, either version will work and taste amazing!
Keep any leftovers in a covered container. They are best stored in the refrigerator. You can also freeze these. Store in a freezer safe/covered container or plastic bag.
Love Chocolate Chip Cookies? Try These Too
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pancake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box dry brownie mix for a 9 x 13 baking pan + ingredients called for on the box
- 16.5 oz roll, chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on box. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Break off pieces of the chocolate chip cookie dough and sprinkle on top of the batter. Lightly press them into the batter.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let the brownies cool about an hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 103Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 176mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate