Mini Meatloaves- The classic comfort food made in a mini version. They come together quickly and making them smaller cuts your cooking time in half. Serve them with your favorite starchy side and call it dinner.
- Ground beef
- Bread crumbs
- Egg white
- Dried parsley
- Minced onion
Can I Use Ground Turkey Instead?
- Yes! Ground beef and ground turkey will both work fine for these. However, ground turkey has less fat content than ground beef. So, cut your cooking time back just a few minutes. This will help the meatloaves stay moist and not dry out.
Additional Recipe Notes
- Do not over-mix your meat mixture. Simply mix until everything until it is combined well. Over mixing can give you a tough meatloaf.
- Not a fan of ketchup? It can be replaced with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- The internal temperature of your meat should be at least 160 degrees when done.
- The mini meatloaves pictured are topped with mashed potatoes. Nothing fancy about them ( they are actually made from potato flakes!). I piped them with a 1M piping tip.
- Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. They are best eaten with 2-3 days.
- Freezing: These can be frozen. After cooking, let them cool for a bit, then, store in a freezer safe, covered container or storage.
- Reheating: Reheat the frozen meatloaf in the microwave or oven. If using the oven, reheat on low heat until heated thoroughly.
A Look Back
- one year ago: Chocolate Coconut Bars
- two years ago: Monster Brownies
- three years ago: Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 lb ground beef ( or turkey)
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 TBSP ketchup, plus additional for topping
- 1 TBSP milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp minced onion
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 6 count muffin pan ( or just 6 wells in a 12 count muffin pan)
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until fully combined. Form into 6 equal pieces and place into the wells of the pan.
- Top with additional ketchup.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cook thoroughly. The internal temperature should be at least 160 degrees when done.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 23g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate