Amish Cinnamon Flop- A few basic ingredients is all you need for this delicious cinnamon creation! The batter comes together in about 5 minutes and bakes for under 30 minutes. It’s a great sweet treat that can be on your table in no time at all.
- Baking powder
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
Can This Recipe Be Doubled?
Yes. This recipe can easily be doubled. You can either make one big pan ( 9 x 13 ) or divide it into two 9 inch round pans.
Keep any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator. It is best eaten within 2-3 days.
Love Cinnamon? Try These Too
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bars
- Cinnamon Streusel Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- Cinnamon Oat Muffins
- Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 TBSP flour
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For Icing (optional)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 3 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch round baking pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar and baking powder. Add in milk and 1 TBSP melted butter and mix until well blended.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. In a small bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar and ground cinnamon for topping. Sprinkle on top of the batter.
- Drizzle the top with 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving. If desired, you can drizzle the top with the powdered sugar icing before serving.
- To Make Icing: Whisk together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Increasing milk to reach the desired consistency.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate