Three Ingredient Chocolate Bites No Refined Sugar–The name says it all! Quick to make and perfect to satisfy your chocolate craving.
As January is quickly coming to an end (already?!), I have just a few more no refined sugar sweets to share with you guys.
No Refined Sugar? A Quick Reminder: None of the recipes for January will include white sugar, brown sugar or powdered sugar. Instead, they will be sweetened with honey, maple syrup, or coconut palm sugar. Plus, any chocolate will be dark.
What Three Ingredients are Needed?
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Coconut oil
- Real maple syrup
A few recipe notes:
- These bites are super versatile! You can eat them plain or top them with sea salt, crushed nuts or dried fruit.
- I love to dunk these in peanut butter, but, you can also slather them with your favorite nut butter, dunk them in a caramel sauce or whipped cream.
- Be sure to use coconut oil with these. Regular canola or vegetable will not work. When coconut oil cools, it forms into a solid, therefore making the bites. Canola or vegetable oil will not have the same effect.
- You can increase the maple syrup to your taste preference. If you would like them a bit sweeter, increase it just a bit. So, start out with 1/4 of a cup and increase as you desire.
- If you don’t have an maple syrup on hand, you can also use honey.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup real maple syrup
- Line a 24 count mini muffin pan with liners. In a saucepan, melt coconut oil until it's clear. Remove from heat and whisk in cocoa powder and maple syrup. Divide chocolate evenly into mini muffin pan cups. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 106Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate