Sweet Italian Dressing- A simple, flavorful dressing that pairs up perfect with a bowl of your favorite greens or as a marinade for chicken or pork.
- Olive oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Dried oregano
None on hand? Feel free to replace it with canola, vegetable or sunflower oil.
White Balsamic Vinegar
Look for this in the same section as your regular white vinegar. If you can’t locate it, you can use a white wine vinegar or a rice wine vinegar.
- You will simply mix all the ingredients together to create this dressing. You can do this with a whisk/bowl, a food processor, a standing blender or stick blender. Your choice!
- Keep any leftover dressing in a covered container/jar in the refrigerator. It is best used within a week or two.
A Look Back
- one year ago: Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Bars
- two years ago: Cinnamon Streusel Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
- three years ago: Monkey Bread from Scratch
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt/pepper, to taste preference
- In a blender or food processor, mix all the ingredients until smooth. If desired, you can also simply whisk them together in a bowl or use a stick immersion blender. Can be used immediately to top your favorite salad. Keep leftovers in a covered container/jar in the refrigerator. It is best used within a week.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1038Total Fat: 108gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 90gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 734mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate