Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting- Soft pumpkin cupcakes topped with the creamiest cream cheese frosting.
Happy Pumpkin Season Friends! Let’s celebrate with cupcakes. 🧡
- Flour + Baking soda + Baking powder
- Ground cinnamon + Salt
- Egg + Vanilla
- Coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- Pumpkin puree
- Cream cheese
Pumpkin: Be sure to use pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
For the Cupcakes: Your butter for the batter will be melted. After melting, let it cool to about room temperature before adding it to the batter.
Cupcake Batter: After mixing the wet ingredients, you will fold in the dry ingredients gradually, not beat. This will give your cupcakes a soft and fluffy texture.
Frosting: Make sure your butter and cream cheese are at room temperature. Also, if needed, you can add a bit more powdered sugar to achieve the desired consistency you want. I would do this gradually , about 1/4 cup at a time.
Try These Pumpkin Desserts Too!
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts with Maple Glaze
- Pumpkin Cake for Two
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Mousse Pastry Cups
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
Used in this Recipe:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, then, cooled
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup, softened
- 2 TBSP shortening
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 count muffin pan or line with liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and vanilla. Then, add in vanilla pumpkin and melted butter. Beat until fully combined.
- Gradually fold in (don't beat!) flour mixture and fold until well combined.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before frosting.
- Beat butter, shortening, vanilla and cream cheese until creamy. Gradually add in powdered sugar and beat until fluffy. Frost on cooled cupcakes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 240mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 1gSugar: 41gProtein: 4g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate