Flourless Chocolate Cake- -Dive into this incredibly fudgy chocolate cake..it’s just a few simple ingredients. Plus, no flour or refined sugar!
This cake is a great, basic cake that requires zero flour, is crazy super fudgy and with this new posting, doesn’t include refined sugar .
#ChocolateLoversOverload 🍫 ❤️
You Only Need 8 Ingredients!
- Dark Chocolate chips
- Coconut palm sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Additional for frosting: Whipping cream
Do I Have to Use Coconut Palm Sugar? No. If desired, regular brown sugar will work just fine.
Chocolate Chips? Same here. If you want to use regular chocolate chips, instead of the dark chocolate, they will work too.
How to Make a Flourless Chocolate Cake:
Grease a 9 inch round pan. Then, melt together chocolate chips and butter. Do this over medium heat and keep an eye on it, to prevent burning.
Let the mixture cool a bit (5-8 minutes) and transfer to a mixing bowl. Then, add in the remainder of your cake ingredients and mix until combined. Get that batter into your pan and bake. Once done, let it cool completely before frosting.
For the frosting: Melt chocolate chips with whipping cream until totally smooth. Again, do this over medium heat, and keep a close eye on it. You don’t want burnt chocolate. Yuck.
Spread the warm frosting over the cooled cake. The frosting will firm up as it cools…about 10-15 minutes.
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- FOR FROSTING:
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9 inch round cake pan.
- Over medium heat, melt chocolate chips and butter until smooth. Add into a separate mixing bowl. Add sugar, salt, and vanilla into chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Add in eggs, 1 at a time. Mix until smooth. Stir in cocoa powder and mix until combined. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Over medium heat, melt chocolate chips and whipping cream until smooth. Spread over cooled cake. Let frosted cake set for 10-15 minutes before serving.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 405Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 119mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 4gSugar: 39gProtein: 6g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate