Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge- All you need is three simple ingredients for this creamy fudge! Dress it up or eat it plain for an easy no-bake treat.
I LOVE desserts ( or any recipe!) that only require a few simple ingredients…especially fudge!
What Three Ingredients are Needed?
- Chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Peanut butter
Can I add extra stuff into my fudge? Yes!
A few ideas….Cookie pieces, mini chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, chopped nuts or broken candy pieces. The list is endless!
A note about add ins: If you wish to add something into the fudge, stir it in after everything is melted. Then, spread batter into the pan. If you want to just add a topping, simply sprinkle the top of the fudge that has been spread in the pan. Do this before the fudge sets.
A few recipe notes:
I used an 8 x 8 baking pan for our fudge. However, feel free to use another size, if you wish. But, your fudge thickness/size will differ from what is in the recipe card.
No sweetened condensed milk on hand? Make it homemade!
If you melt the chocolate & peanut butter in the microwave, do this in 30 second intervals, to prevent burning.
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil. Then, spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl or in a saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter until smooth. If you are using the microwave, do this in 30 second intervals, to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat/ microwave and stir in condensed milk. Mix until fully combined and smooth.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate to set for at least 1 hour. When ready, cut into desired sized pieces to serve. Keep leftovers in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 78Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate