Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread! Light and airy quick bread with a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping.
My family adores this quick bread. I mean, seriously loves it. It does not last long after it’s baked up. Can’t blame them…it’s yummy. 😉
Your Ingredients List:
- Flour + Salt+ Baking Powder+Ground Cinnamon
- Sugars: both brown & white
- Plain Greek yogurt
Can any substitutions be made? Yes! Check them out right below. Just to note: The nutritional value in the recipe may differ when substitutions are made.
- Brown Sugar⇢ Coconut Palm Sugar
- Milk⇢ A non dairy version is OK to use
- Plain Greek yogurt ⇢ Sour cream
- 9 inch loaf pan + your favorite way to grease it
- Mixing bowl
- Rubber/silicone spatula
- Measuring cups & spoons
You don’t need your electric mixer for this bread. Yippee! Just be sure to mix the batter just until combined. This gives your bread a softer texture.
Glaze? If you wish to make this bread a bit more decadent, you can drizzle on a powdered sugar glaze. Simply whisk together a 1/2 cup of powdered sugar with 1-2 tablespoons of milk until smooth. Then, drizzle it on the warm bread.
More Cinnamon Sugar Recipes to Enjoy:
- Mini Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins
- Self Rising Flour Cinnamon Muffins
- Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
- Mini Cinnamon Sugar Applesauce Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- FOR TOPPING:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Grease a 9 in loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, milk and yogurt until fully combined.
- Then, add in flour, ground cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Mix gently until just combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon for topping. Sprinkle on top of batter and press down lightly.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let bread cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 295Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 312mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 8g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate