Cinnamon Sugar Quick Bread! Light and airy quick bread with a crunchy cinnamon sugar topping.
My family adores this quick bread. I mean, seriously loves it. It does not last long after it’s baked up. Can’t blame them…it’s yummy. 😉
Your Ingredients List:
- Flour + Salt+ Baking Powder+Ground Cinnamon
- Sugars: both brown & white
- Plain Greek yogurt
Can any substitutions be made? Yes! Check them out right below. Just to note: The nutritional value in the recipe may differ when substitutions are made.
- Brown Sugar⇢ Coconut Palm Sugar
- Milk⇢ A non dairy version is OK to use
- Plain Greek yogurt ⇢ Sour cream
- 9 inch loaf pan + your favorite way to grease it
- Mixing bowl
- Rubber/silicone spatula
- Measuring cups & spoons
You don’t need your electric mixer for this bread. Yippee! Just be sure to mix the batter just until combined. This gives your bread a softer texture.
Glaze? If you wish to make this bread a bit more decadent, you can drizzle on a powdered sugar glaze. Simply whisk together a 1/2 cup of powdered sugar with 1-2 tablespoons of milk until smooth. Then, drizzle it on the warm bread.
More Cinnamon Sugar Recipes to Enjoy:
- Mini Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins
- Self Rising Flour Cinnamon Muffins
- Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
- Mini Cinnamon Sugar Applesauce Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- FOR TOPPING:
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Grease a 9 in loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, milk and yogurt until fully combined.
- Then, add in flour, ground cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Mix gently until just combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon for topping. Sprinkle on top of batter and press down lightly.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let bread cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 295Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 312mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 1gSugar: 26gProtein: 8g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate