No Churn Dulce de Leche Ice Cream- Cool and creamy with the dreamy taste of Dulce de Leche. Just two ingredients needed!
It’s hot. 🔥
Time for ice cream!
Just Two Ingredients:
- Whipping cream
- Dulce de leche
What’s Dulce de leche? It’s very similar to caramel. But, caramel is made from mostly sugar and water, as dulce de leche is made from sweetened milk. It’s also delicious and in my opion, one of the amazing things that come in a can.
Where do I find it? Look for it in your grocery store in the same area of sweetened condensed milk or in the Hispanic food aisle.
Can I make it homemade? Yes! You can make two different versions of dulce de leche…see both recipes here.
How to Make It:
- With a whisk attachment and your electric mixer, beat your whipping cream until you have stiff peaks. Remember- – Don’t beat too much or you will get butter.
- Scoop the Dulce de leche into a separate mixing bowl.
- Fold a portion ( about 1/4 cup) of the whipped cream into the Dulce de Leche.
- Then, fold in the remainder of the whipped cream. Fold, not stir!
- Spread it into a freezer safe container ( it will need a lid or foil) . Then, freeze for 4-6 hours to firm up.
- 14 oz can, Dulce de Leche
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Spoon Dulce de Leche into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Take 1/4 cup of beaten whipped cream and fold into Dulce de Leche. Fold until combined. Then, spoon remainder of beaten whipped cream and fold into Dulce de Leche mixture. Fold gently until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into a freezer safe container with lid and freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 80mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate