Potato Chip Brownies- Ooey, gooey and fudgy! Classic brownies made in small sheet pan, then, topped with potato chips, candies and caramel sauce. A whole lotta yumminess in one dessert!
If you have a pair of stretchy pants, I suggest putting them on before eating these brownies.
They have an amazing sweet/salty combo that I adore. Add in more chocolate with the two types of candies and the caramel sauce? Holy Cow! Remember: The stretchier the better. 😉
- Brownie mix
- Potato chips
- Caramel sauce
- Mini chocolate coated candies
- Rolo candies
Brownie Mix: Any brand or variety will work. Just be sure to stick with a family size or a package that specifies that it is for a 9 x 13 pan.
Butter: It needs to be melted. Once it’s fully melted, let it cool to room temperature before adding it to the batter.
Mini Chocolate Coated Candies: Ex: mini M & M’s. These are tinier than regular M & M’s and you should be able to find them in the same section as chocolate chips in your store. If not, check out the recipe card.
Rolo Candies: These delights are chocolate covered soft caramel candies.
Can I make these in a 9 x 13 pan? Yes. I made ours in a flat rimmed baking sheet that was about 10-12 inches in size. If you don’t have one on hand, then, use the 9 x 13. However, you will have to adjust your baking time.
How to Make:
- First, line your baking sheet with foil. Then, spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the batter and spread evenly in the pan.
- Top with potato chips and mini coated chocolate candies. Bake em’.
- Once done, let them cool for just 5-8 minutes. Then, top with Rolo candies. Cool them again for 30-60 minutes and drizzle the top with caramel sauce.
- 1 box, dry brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, then, cooled
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup potato chips, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate coated candies
- 1/2 cup Rolo candies
- 2-3 TBSP caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 10-12 inch flat rimmed baking sheet with foil. Then, spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together dry brownie mix, eggs, water and melted butter until fully blended.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with mini chocolate coated candies and potato chips.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool brownies for about 5 minutes. Then, top with Rolo candies.
- Let brownies cool for another 30-60 minutes. Then, drizzle top with caramel sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate