Baked S’mores Bars- Ooey, gooey bars of deliciousness! Four layers of graham cracker dough, marshmallow fluff and chocolate. Be sure to make these soon..they are too yummy to pass up!
While making a classic s’more is a fun and delicious during the warm months, it’s perfectly accepted to make them in bar form too. #Truth
These bars are really amazing and a snap to make!
What Ingredients are Needed?
- Flour + Baking powder
- Butter ( softened)
- Egg + Vanilla
- Brown sugar
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Marshmallow fluff
- Chocolate chips
Make Your Bars: First, line your baking pan with foil. Then, spray the foil with non stick cooking spray. Trust me, this makes removing/cutting the bars much easier.
Next, make your dough. It will be thick. Take half of the dough and press it into the bottom of your prepared baking pan.
Spread the marshmallow fluff on top of that first layer of dough. Again, non stick cooking spray will make this task easier. Spray your knife/utensil for spreading with a bit of spray beforehand.
Sprinkle the marshmallow fluff with chocolate chips.
Finally, top with remaining half of the dough. Since the dough is thick, it’s a bit of a challenge to spread. Take pieces of the dough and spread it out ( as best you can) with your hands. Don’t worry if every inch isn’t covered.
Then, bake. Once done, let the bars cool for 20-30 minutes before cutting. When cutting, again, use that non stick cooking spray! Spray a sharp knife before cutting for an easier and less messy experience.
A few notes:
- Want to make your marshmallow fluff homemade? Find the recipe here.
- If you are making your own graham cracker crumbs, you will need about a sleeve of graham crackers to get 3/4 cup.
- I’ve substituted the brown sugar in these bars with coconut palm sugar and it works great!
Need S’mores Ideas? 😉
- Easy S’mores Bars
- S’mores Monkey Bread
- Peanut Butter S’mores Bars
- No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
- S’mores Skillet Dip
- S’mores Tart with Marshmallow Meringue
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with foil, then, spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Then, add in egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder. Beat until combined.
- Divide the dough in half. Spread half of the dough into the bottom of the pan. Then, spread marshmallow fluff on top. Next, sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the fluff.
- Spread remaining dough on top of chocolate chips. Don't worry if you have a few spots that aren't covered. Bake 30-35 minutes or until browned.Let bars cool for 20-30 minutes before cutting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 114mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 2gSugar: 31gProtein: 4g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate