Zucchini Brownies- Fudge brownie overload! Chocolaty brownies made with the additional of zucchini. Delicious and a little bit less guilt 😉
TGIF! Let’s have chocolate today with a bit of veggies mixed in. Yes, zucchini!
I’ve made zucchini brownies and bread in the past. They both are yummy, but, do involved shredding the zucchini and wringing out any excess water. Not a huge deal, but, these are quite a bit easier and quicker.
- Zucchini: A medium size that is trimmed and cut into chunks.
- Coconut palm sugar ( or white)
- Unsweetened coco powder
- Butter (melted)
- Whole wheat flour ( or white)
- Baking powder + Salt
- Dark chocolate chips ( or semisweet)
Really easy to make: In your food processor, blend zucchini chunks, eggs, vanilla and melted butter until it’s totally pureed.
Then, add in the dry ingredients and blend until fully combined. Toss in the chocolate chips and just pulse them to get them a bit broken up.
Spread the batter into your pan and bake.
Don’t have a food processor? Use a blender to blend the zucchini, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Then transfer it into a mixing bowl and continue the recipe with dry ingredients.
Top off Your Brownies With:
- Chocolate Syrup
- Dusting of Powdered Sugar or Cocoa Powder
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Medium size zucchini, cut into chunks
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar ( or regular white will also work fine)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- In your a food processor, blend zucchini, butter, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Then, add in sugar, baking powder, flour, salt and cocoa powder. Blend until fully combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and pulse lightly to break them up a bit.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 101mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 24gProtein: 5g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate