One Bowl Blondies- -These are a basic blondie packed with chocolate chips and are incredibly simple to throw together. A few basic ingredients and zero effort is all you need. Also, just one bowl is required!
I seriously LOVE this blondie recipe! It’s a great, simple dessert that be customized to your taste. All you need is a few basic pantry items and your imagination.
- Flour + Salt
- Butter- melted
- Coconut palm sugar
- Dark chocolate chips
Coconut Palm Sugar: If you don’t have any on hand, feel free to use regular brown sugar.
Dark Chocolate Chips: Again, these are available to you, semi sweet are fine to use. Also, see below for some other stir in ideas.
Flour: If desired, you can use whole wheat flour for this recipe. However, I don’t recommend using 1 full cup of whole wheat. Use a 1/2 cup regular white flour and a 1/2 cup whole wheat for better tasting blondies.
No Refined Sugar? The Big Green House definition – -Does not include white sugar, brown sugar or powdered sugar. Instead, they are sweetened with honey, maple syrup, or coconut palm sugar. Plus, any chocolate is dark.
- 8 x 8 baking dish + your favorite way to grease it
- Medium size mixing bowl
- Rubber/silicone spatula
Don’t Want to Add Chocolate Chips? A few other Ideas:
- ANY flavor baking chips! Ex: butterscotch, white chocolate, peanut butter, milk chocolate.
- Chopped nuts
- Pretzel bits
- M & M candies
- Top with chocolate syrup ( as pictured) or caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, then, cooled slightly
- 1 egg
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar or brown sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together egg, sugar, melted butter and vanilla until combined and smooth. Then, add in flour and salt and whisk until fully combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips or desired stir ins. Spread batter into prepared baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let bars cool 15-20 minutes before cutting.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 270Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 83mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate