No Bake Peanut Butter Bars- What’s a better combination than chocolate and peanut butter?! These easy bars combine those great tastes in one easy bar. They are delicious, require a short ingredients list and require zero baking. The perfect bar!
These bars are a childhood favorite of mine. My mom would make them on a regular basis and when I got older, she passed on the recipe.
In turn, my kids adore these bars. If even a smidgen of the ingredients are in the house, they request them. Once you make them, you will see why. They are quite amazing and addicting.
- Peanut butter
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate chips
Peanut Butter: Creamy works best. I have used a natural version and a “regular” version for these. Both work great.
Butter: Margarine, dairy butter or vegan/plant based butter will all work.
- Don’t want to use a 9 x 13 baking pan? Use a 9 x 9 baking pan or a 12 count muffin pan for individual cups.
- If you melt your chocolate in the microwave, do it in 30 second intervals. This will help prevent them from burning.
- After making, refrigerate the bars for about an hour in the refrigerator or about 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator. If desired, you can freeze these for future eating. Keep them in a freezer safe, covered container/storage bag. They will be good for several months.
Love Peanut Butter? Try These Too:
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with foil. Then, spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix until dough forms.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat or in microwave, melt chocolate chips until smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate chip on top of peanut butter base. Refrigerate bars for about an hour before serving.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 430Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 47gProtein: 7g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate