No Bake Peanut Butter Bars- What’s a better combination than chocolate and peanut butter?! These easy bars combine those great tastes in one easy bar. They are delicious, require a short ingredients list and require zero baking. The perfect bar!
These bars are a childhood favorite of mine. My mom would make them on a regular basis and when I got older, she passed on the recipe.
In turn, my kids adore these bars. If even a smidgen of the ingredients are in the house, they request them. Once you make them, you will see why. They are quite amazing and addicting.
- Peanut butter
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Powdered sugar
- Chocolate chips
Peanut Butter: Creamy works best. I have used a natural version and a “regular” version for these. Both work great.
Butter: Margarine, dairy butter or vegan/plant based butter will all work.
- Don’t want to use a 9 x 13 baking pan? Use a 9 x 9 baking pan or a 12 count muffin pan for individual cups.
- If you melt your chocolate in the microwave, do it in 30 second intervals. This will help prevent them from burning.
- After making, refrigerate the bars for about an hour in the refrigerator or about 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator. If desired, you can freeze these for future eating. Keep them in a freezer safe, covered container/storage bag. They will be good for several months.
Love Peanut Butter? Try These Too:
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with foil. Then, spray the foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Mix until dough forms.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat or in microwave, melt chocolate chips until smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate chip on top of peanut butter base. Refrigerate bars for about an hour before serving.
- Keep any leftovers in the refrigerator
This page contains links from the Amazon, Thrive Market or Target Affiliate Programs. If an item(s) are purchased through an affiliate link, Big Green House earns a small percentage of the sale. See our Disclosure for further information.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 430Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 47gProtein: 7g
All information and tools presented and written within this site are intended for informational purposes only. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information on abiggreenhouse.com should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate